per serving: 416 Calories, 29g Fat, 5g Carbs,29g Protein
1. Place chicken breasts in a crock-pot or instant pot and pour in the chicken broth. Evenly sprinkle the ranch mix over the chicken.
2. If using an instant pot, set to pressure cook for 15 minutes. If using a crock-pot cook on low for 6 hours or high for 3 hours.
3. When the chicken is almost done begin the sauce. In a large saucepan melt butter over medium heat. Then add in the heavy whipping cream and spices. Allow to cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Then add the cheese and allow to cook for 3 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Finally, place the cooked chicken in a casserole dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Top with some shredded cheese (optional) and the chopped bacon.
5. Place in the oven for 15 minutes at 400°F
To save on dishes you could just plate the chicken and pour the sauce over it. I however like it even more baked in the sauce!
per serving: 102 Calories, 7.6g Fat, 2g Carbs, 6.6g Protein
1. Heat oven to 425°F.
2. Make sure to squeeze all the excess water out of the cauliflower rice THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.
3. Place all ingredients in a small mixing bowl, stir well and place mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
4. Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon measure to form tots and put them on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake 15-18 minutes until golden and crispy. Move to paper towels to drain. Serve warm.
Notes: You can skip the 10 minutes in the refrigerator, but the Tots may not hold together well after baking.