You have seen the "keto breads" on pinterest and social media and been disappointed by the soggy, egg-y, and flavorless results. Not with this loaf! Finally a keto bread with great texture, taste, and ingredients!
Makes 24 Slices
1 Slice: 118 Calories, 11g Fat, 1g Carbs, and 4g Protein
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper so that the bottom and long sides of the pan are lines with one sheet. The sides of the parchment paper can trimmed just above the pan.
2. Cut up the butter and place the pieces into a small saucepan. Melt on low and remove from heat. Add the 2 Tbsp of Coconut Oil to the butter and set aside. You don't want the butter to be hot because this will affect your eggs once you add it to the mixture.
3. Crack the ROOM TEMPERATURE eggs into a bowl and mix well with a hand mixer or stand mixer on high for a full 2 mins!
4. Slowly stream the oils into the egg mixture while mixing on low until everything is incorporated.
5. Combine ground flax meal and the 3 Tbsp of diet ginger ale/ or club soda in a small bowl and let set aside.
6. Combine the almond flour, brown erythritol, xanthan gum, baking powder and salt together into a small bowl. Mix all of these ingredients together with a fork until well combined. Then, little by little, add it to the eggs. Then add the ground flax and diet gingerale mixture and GENTLY fold into the mix.
7. Pour mixture into baking pan and smooth the top surface of the bread with a spatula. Place in the oven to cook for 45-50 minutes.
8. Let the bread cool on a cooling rack for at least 40 minutes before slicing!